Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Okinawan Coral Calcium Liquid


How To Easily Add Electrolytes & Minerals To Your Water

 

I like to start off each morning by drinking 2 glasses of water, my name is George Dirlam

It's easy to add minerals and electrolytes to your water with our coral calcium tea bags and liquid dropper.

Most people probably don't drink enough water on a daily basis. Does that include you?

After finishing this paragraph, I am going to go get a glass of water and add 2 half droppers of Ionyte to my water.

Just finished my glass of water after completing the above paragraph and adding 2 half droppers of IONYTE to my glass of water.

IONYTE is an Okinawan coral calcium liquid product from a company called Basic Reset. 

Basic Reset offers a 60 day money back guarantee on all of their products.This is an excellent money back guarantee and shows how confident Basic Reset is you will love their products.

Here is a Basic Reset Review WordPress blog post I wrote on how to start a business with no start up costs or monthly fees.

Testimonial Call


Here is a Basic Reset Testimonials recorded call replay from 3-22-16 on the results people are having using Ionyte.

basic reset review

My name is George Dirlam and I hope this blogger blog post will help you with your decision to try IONYTE from Basic Reset.

I don't often post in Blogger as my main blogs are WordPress. I will create more posts into this blogger account in the coming days.

Please follow me on Twitter and connect with me on Facebook.

Thank you!
George Dirlam
My Google voice - Phone # (775) 391-0263



Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This website is for informational purposes only. Always consult your doctor regarding inflammation and any health issues or concerns you may be experiencing. These any any products I talk about are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.