Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Basic Reset Energy Drink

Vibrant


Have you tried the Vibrant energy drink from Basic Reset?

Hello, my name is George Dirlam and I know there are times you wished you had more energy.

I have an excellent and affordable solution for you - "Vibrant"! Just add it to water and to make it even better on a hot day add ice too.

This energy drink is not going to give you the jitters.It is a healthy energy drink and we have an incredible weight loss story I think you might enjoy hearing.

Here are the Vibrant ingredients.

Ingredients: Fibersol‐2� digestion resistant maltodextrin, Organic Cane Sugar, Potassium citrate,Citric acid, L‐arginine,Natural fruit flavors (cherry, orange, mango), Stevia (leaf), Stabilized rice bran, Dehydrated orange juice, Beet root powder,Natural caffeine from Green Coffee Beans, Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), Panax ginseng root powder, Maqui berry powder,Acai berry powder, Guarana seed powder, Vitamin B3 (niacin), Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hcl), Methylcobalamin (vitamin b12),Tricalcium phosphate (anti‐caking).

Vibrant comes in a 30 serving container or you can order the single packets in the picture.

I recently had the bull drink and I did not like the after taste it left me. There is no bad after taste when you drink Vibrant.

You can also learn more about this energy drink at georgedirlam.com

I look forward to hearing your results using Vibrant.

Thanks,
George Dirlam
(775) 391-0263

P.S. Ask me about our affiliate program. Do you know anyone who wants to earn extra income.There are no fees to join our affiliate program. Contact George Dirlam.

Basic Reset | Basic Reset Review | Post Free Business Ads | Google | Yahoo | Bing