Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Herbalife Distributors

Are You An Herbalife Distributor?


Many years ago I was an Herbalife distributor and to this day I still like that raspberry energy green tea.

At the time of my beginning distributorship, I believe there was only one flavor of tea.

I remember when I received my first order after trying the products. I can into the business to make money! I also had a high interest in health & wellness.

After receiving my distributor kit, I can't remember the name of the order, but it was for about 1000 dollars at a discount price. Maybe the discount was 35% or 42%, can't remember for sure.

On a small end table, I had about $1000.00 worth of products, and I was wondering how I was going to sell the Herbalife products.










I did sell those products Herbalife and a lot more. I was getting about 3 Herbalife customers product sales per day locally.

Maybe someday we can have a chat about how I moved those products.



As a distributor you are going to make more money moving products first. Having distributors who move products as opposed to just buying products for consumption will create a lot more volume.

Herbalife Distributors Advertise Your Business For Free

My name is George Dirlam and I am inviting you to post your Herbalife business in my Facebook group for free. 

Post your business and products 3x per day. 

Post your business now - Post Free Business Ads 

Mention this blog post and I will share your post in some other groups and some of my like pages.

Even if you are a work from home entrepreneur from another company, this same offer is available to you.

This includes Shaklee distributors, Avon distributors, Isagenix, Mary Kay, It Works, just to name a few.

Post your ads in my Facebook group in whatever network marketing, affiliate marketing, work from home opportunity you promote.

Don't forget to message me - George Dirlam to get those extra shares on like pages and Facebook Groups.

How I Got Hundreds of Customers Online

Many years later I was a distributor of a company that was selling an anti inflammatory juice.

At the time of joining that company I remember once again, sitting at my computer and thinking I was going to move products online this time.

I decided I would learn how. I was not very computer savvy at the time.

Anyways I can post about how I generated hundreds and hundreds of customers online. I didn't use paid ads, I used free methods.

Please visit http://georgedirlam.com if you want the details on how I got those customers online.

I was part of a blogging team and pratically everyone when after business related keywords. I went after the top two selling products of that company.


Fill in the form at the top of the home page of georgedirlam.com to get my emails on what I did.

I will try to do another post soon, maybe I will cal the post Herbalife distributors post #2 and talk more about what I did.
 
Hope to see your posts in my Facebook Group!

George Dirlam